Find something curious…
12 Luxury Villa's where the Savannah meets the Golden Sea
An accommodation freehold opportunity has become available in a busy coastal fishing/tourist/mining town in the gulf. With a $260k net Return Under Management (Accountant P&L) 21% Return.
Located in a Karumba, a busy town located in the Gulf of Carpentaria known for its fishing, industrial port, mining and tourists.
The current owner is interstate and loves this property & has invested wisely in constant improvements making it truly the 'gem in the crown' of Karumba accommodation. The hard work is done and ready for the new owners to maximise their returns.
Matildas End offers an endless life style as well as a great investment. Consisting of 12 fully air-conditioned villas, newly renovated and self-contained furnished units of varying sizes and configuration. Other features include:
• A sparkling pool to chill out in.
• Opposite main shops & jetty - land a monster Barramundi.
• BBQ area with the most amazing views across the River.
• Fish cleaning facilities, with excellent boat trailer parking.
• Industrial size back-up generator so guests are never without power.
Financial Statements available on request.