Auto Electricians – 7/7 Roster
This opportunity would see you join a strong brand, and highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We are currently taking expressions of interest for trade qualified Auto Electricians with demonstrated Coal Mining experience for a permanent DIDO role within the Bowen Basin. This work will predominately see you working on medium vehicles and light auxiliary equipment.
To be considered for a role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
• Trade Certificate
• Refrigerant Handling licence
• Coal board medical within 5 years
• Standard 11 or BMA Core (Statement of Attainment)
• Additional tickets / Licences advantageous (i.e. RB, LF, WP etc.)
• Work at Heights valid within 2 years
• Confined Space valid within 2 years
• Driver’s Licence
Please note a drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What we offer
• These positions would be engaged on a full-time basis
• Competitive remuneration
• 7 days on, 7 days off roster
• A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
• Genuine concern for safety
• Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
• An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
• A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, please visit www.ugllimited.com and search for job number 234621.