Benbri Air & Fluid Systems is a locally owned and operated company specialising in air and fluid
systems. At Benbri we pride ourselves with providing exceptional customer service and tailored solutions
to meet our customer’s specific technical, productivity and budget needs.
We require a Mechanical Fitter who will be based in the Emerald district.
The successful applicants will
• Have a positive and proactive attitude - Be responsible, reliable and have pride in their work
• Will have a keen interest to continue to learn and extend their knowledge
• Be strongly customer focused, and work as part of a team
• Hydraulic and pneumatic systems including tooling
• Lubrication systems and repairs
• Air services and repairs
• Fuel (hydrocarbons) repairs and calibrations
• Electronics and programming at calibration equipment
In return we offer competitive remuneration and a friendly yet passionate and driven place to work.
Standard 11 and Coal Board medical is required.
If you are interested in being part of our team please send resume and copies of trade certificate,
relevant tickets, licenses and inductions, Standard 11 and Coal Board Medical to —
darrell@Benbri.com.au Applications close 25th March 2019