Not many words are needed for this stunning apartment in the iconic Trafalgar Towers. The two bedroom north facing apartment sits on the river, giving you not only unobstructed views to Mount Coolum but also a breathtaking hinterland view to the south.
The apartment itself features two generous bedrooms with built ins and two renovated bathrooms. With the balcony enclosed in, offering extra usable space, you will be weekend entertaining in no time and taking in those breathtaking views and northerly breezes.
Located just off of the Maroochy River, this holiday living apartment is just a short walk to everything Maroochydore has to offer including the revamped Ocean Street dining, revitalized Big Top shopping centre, Sunshine Plaza and more importantly, the new CBD.
The Complex itself offers a huge pontoon for you to store your pride and joy while you aren't out on the water, a beautiful infinity pool and leisure area for those summer weekends, a large outdoor barbeque area, a games room for the kids and a tennis court just to top it off.
Whether you are looking to live in your dream unit now or keep as in investment until the time is right, this apartment must be inspected as it will not last long.
Some of the many features:
- Enclosed balcony
- North facing apartment
- Spacious with plenty of storage
- Two bedrooms, built ins
- Views front of the River and Ocean
- Views back of the Sunshine Coast hinterland
- Fully furnished perfect for an investor
- Complex complete with pool, tennis court, bbq area, games room
- Full pontoon on site for communal use
- Minutes walk to Maroochy CBD, Ocean Street, Sunshine Plaza
- 15 minute drive to Sunshine Coast Airport
- 60 minute drive to Brisbane Airport