Located in the highly desirable Rangeview Estate, this well-kept home offers a wonderful family feeling.
You'll find this beautifully landscaped home positioned in a peaceful pocket of the neighbourhood, sitting on the high side of the street and surrounded by lovely homes, walkways, parkland and fantastic waterways.
Offering a practical family friendly design, the home flows seamlessly with an abundance of natural light throughout. The open plan family area showcases ceramic tiled floors and consists of a generous kitchen with quality appliances, walk-in pantry, loads of bench and storage space, flowing conveniently to the enclosed outdoor area and extended covered BBQ area. At the front of the home you will find an intimate and spacious family lounge area for your comfort, plus a well-lit front office.
The home offers four bedrooms, the king-size master bedroom with huge ensuite and walk-in robe, ceiling fans, air conditioning and private access to the main outdoor area.
This truly is the perfect home suited for a family lifestyle.
- Large powered shed - lined and includes two high clearance roller doors and workshop area, sure to please any handyman. It is also ideal for providing secure accommodation for additional vehicles or precious toys.
- 25,000L rainwater tanks - giving you peace of mind in the dry times (tank water connected to laundry and toilets).
- Fully fenced backyard - perfect for your children to enjoy playing freely and to secure your pets.
- Security screens throughout and main outdoor area enclosed with double glazed glass
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Solar hot water
- Town water plus rainwater tanks
- Fully insulated and lined powered shed (7.5m x 9m)
- Double side gate
- Private home with concrete driveway
- Two large garden sheds
- Established fruit trees
- Termite prevention serviced annually
Don't wait to express your interest in this exceptional home - it's truly gorgeous, you don't want to miss it!
Please call Jose Machado for any further information or to organise an inspection.