With so much character and potential his home is just screaming out for its next owners to truly showcase what this home has to offer.
Located in Walkervale on a generous 809m2 allotment this home features all the right ingredients for a stunning makeover.
- Fantastic street appeal with brick rendered finish
- Timber floors throughout waiting to be uncovered and bought back to life
- 2.7m ceilings with ornate cornicing throughout
- Expansive lounge room with French doors opening onto the front patio
- Original yet very tidy and functional kitchen with gas upright stove
- Separate dining room adjacent to kitchen with potential to value add and convert into a 3rd bedroom if required
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes
- Recently refreshed main bathroom with neutral colour tones, oversized shower and toilet
- Secondary shower and toilet in Laundry area
- Majority of windows replaced with aluminium sliders
- Covered out door entertaining area located at the rear of the home
- Great size covered front patio / 2nd entertaining area
- Fully fenced 809m2 allotment with ample side access to rear yard
- Single lockup garage with side lean to for additional car / boat / trailer
- Iron roof and guttering
- Security screen doors
- Under 400m walk to Southside Shopping Complex featuring Bakery, Chemist, Food Works, Doctors, Bottle Shop
- Under 900m to Walkervale Primary School and 980m to Bundaberg State High School
We highly suggest to either call or email today to organize your private inspection before it is too late.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 1
Bathrooms: 1 plus 2nd shower
Car Accommodation: 1 plus lean to
Land Size: 809 m2 (approx)
LG Zoning: Res A
Rates: $1500.00 per half year (does not include concessions)
Safety switch: Yes
Rental Appraisal: $240 - $260 per week (approx)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.